Do you have questions or comments concerning ESCADA, our E-Store or our collections?
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback. Please contact our Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 888-436-7672 (Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST).
Client Services will be closed on the following days:
• New Year’s Day, Thursday, January 1st
• Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th
• July 4th, Saturday, July 4th
• Labor Day, Monday, September 7th
• Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26th
• Christmas Day, Friday, December 25th
In order to make your purchase in the ESCADA E-Store as convenient and secure as possible, we offer a range of payment options.
Which forms of payment are available?
• Credit Card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Diners, Discover)
When will my account be charged for my order?
Your credit card will be charged on delivery of your order. Your PayPal account will be charged immediately after the order entry process is complete.
We will issue your refund to the original payment instrument after we receive and inspect your returned merchandise at our warehouse. You will receive a confirmation email from us when we have successfully processed your return.
We will trigger the refund to your payment instrument on the same day that your return processed. Please be advised that it may take several business days for the credit to show up on your account, depending on your bank or payment provider’s processing timelines.
You can return any item ordered on escada.com within 30 days of the delivery date to our warehouse at this address:
Escada c/o Quiet Logistics
66 Saratoga Blvd
Devens, MA, 01434
All items must be returned in the condition and packaging that you received them in, and include the tags and / or labels that were attached to the merchandise when you received it. If ESCADA receives returned items that are showing signs of wear, or that are returned outside the permissible return window, we reserve the right to reject the return.
Your Original Shipment will include a prepaid FedEx shipping label that covers the cost of return shipping. Simply pack the items in a suitable box, apply the label, and drop the shipment off at any FedEx location in the United States.
For more detailed information on how to return products please refer to our terms and conditions.
Please be advised that, at this time, we are not able to offer exchanges on returned merchandise. If you need an item that you bought in a different size or color, simply return it for a refund, and place a new, separate order for the item that you would like instead on our webshop.
Which countries does the ESCADA E-Store deliver to?
Orders placed on ESCADA.us can only ship to the United States. The E-Store cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please note that shipping times can vary from state to state. For Shipping with FedEx Ground Residential to Alaska and Hawaii please allow us 3 to 7 business days.
If you are located in another country and you would like to purchase ESCADA products, please use the Store Finder, to find your nearest store.
Which forms of shipping are available and what are the shipping costs?
You can choose between the following shipping options:
• Ground Residential – $0.00
• 2 Business Days – $20.00
• Priority Overnight - $30.00
• 1-5 Business days within the continental U.S.
• 3-7 Business days to Alaska and Hawaii
• Delivery Tuesday – Saturday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
2 Business Days
• Order must be placed before 12 p.m. EST
• Delivery within 2 business days until 8 p.m.
• Lead times may vary for Alaska and Hawaii
• Order must be placed before 12 p.m. EST
• Delivery next morning by 10:30 a.m. with the contiguous U.S.
2 Business Day and Priority Overnight Shipping will not be available on the following holidays:
• Presidents' Day, Monday, February 20th
• Good Friday, Friday, April 14th
• Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
• Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
• Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
• Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
• Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 24th
• Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th
For information on sizes we suggest you consult our Size Guide.
To find your nearest Store visit our Store Locator.